Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doge_Browner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qnVMp0BXlqU

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
I didn't know if the man was working or not. I would appreciate it if you rate it accordingly.

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
I know you shouldn't shoot someone working But apparently I'm shooting because I misunderstood the vehicle

Doge Browner

Player
Player
I know you shouldn't shoot someone working But apparently I'm shooting because I misunderstood the vehicle
Not my fault
My time was wasted
My resources were wasted for what?
And how did you misunderstood? My whole car was white, whole white means it's a potential job car, while I was driving away, the number plate potentially must have been completely visible if you play at 1080p.

Doge Browner

Player
Player
Not my fault
My time was wasted
My resources were wasted for what?
And how did you misunderstood? My whole car was white, whole white means it's a potential job car, while I was driving away, the number plate potentially must have been completely visible if you play at 1080p.
Also sorry if I sound rude, I am typing this in a very friendly tone

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
How do you expect me to understand when you say that the things you are defending are ridiculous and the car is white? The license plate is not visible on my screen unless I land next to the vehicle.
and please don't spam

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
I think the authorities will give the necessary answer. If I'm going to be punished for this, I argue that I shouldn't take it as a warning. As this error is related to the game, an inadvertent rule violation was committed. I want the sentence, which was a warning, to be commuted to a prison sentence.

Doge Browner

Player
Player
How do you expect me to understand when you say that the things you are defending are ridiculous and the car is white? The license plate is not visible on my screen unless I land next to the vehicle.
and please don't spam
A car has to colours
Primary and secondary
If both aren't white, it's a potential job car, you should have checked before shooting, you just got out if car and shot me and I don't have your pov, but as I speculate, after shooting first bullet, you may have seen the plate

Doge Browner

Player
Player
A car has to colours
Primary and secondary
If both aren't white, it's a potential job car, you should have checked before shooting, you just got out if car and shot me and I don't have your pov, but as I speculate, after shooting first bullet, you may have seen the plate
Sorry I meant white not aren't
white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom