Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hakiko Takito
Suspect ID
3415, 5212, 13272 +
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ythjvn6YF7w

Hakiko

Player
Player
İn threasure area he gave me a demand but didn't give a 5 secs to leave. When im leaving the area İD: 3415 and his frinends crashed my car and shooting randomly all in pov. And if u watch the pov u can see i shoot him 17 times with ar (he dont have armor) but he didnt die.

mustafabalkan

Player
Player
Hello Dear Manager, I gave my warning. It can be heard very easily in 33 seconds. Our friend who crashed with the car was going to follow with the car, and when he stopped suddenly, he accidentally hit it. If he had done it on purpose, he would have continued to do it. We fired because you still didn't leave the area after you got out of the car. Also, you persistently shoot while I'm in the water (defenseless).

Last edited:

Hakiko

Player
Player
When im leaving the area his friend stucked my car how can i leave ? Also you persistently shoot while i'm in the stucked car (defenseless). (All in pov). Also if u gave demand anyone for leave the area and if the person is leaving you don't shoot or don't crash with car.

Begu Baguette

Player
Player
Approved

ID 3415 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12
ID 5212 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom