Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mick BluYakuza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
16:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7bgXsg_5g

Mick Yakuza

Player
Player
we were watching the soccer game while we are in sleep mode this guy comes punches me and my friend they have to stop provoking and rdming us! im done !!!
im pretty sure he is from the arabian cartel ( shelby ) again !

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
I don't think.. I'm sure it's one of them.. We'll see what the officials will decide about this family that still comes to us and beats, insults and provokes us for three days now.

WesamShelby

Player
Player
I apologize for the obsession and psychological devastation that happened to you because of the name Shelby, and this person I do not know, and he does not know me, and is not from my family.

Mick Yakuza

Player
Player
I apologize for the obsession and psychological devastation that happened to you because of the name Shelby, and this person I do not know, and he does not know me, and is not from my family.
I wonder who keeps coming to other people's fam houses all day
are you jealous that we have the best house in richman and that you cant afford it?

WesamShelby

Player
Player
hahahahah when you be in top 20 we will talk

nice house omg ? but i hope your like your house

what you will do if you have gunstore

Panda Shelby

Player
Player
Unfortunately not from us from the hoodies that he wear You know it's from barcode. Maybe all street of Rich men hate you guys. It's not about us. Stop dreaming about us. I Think we've become your Nightmares.😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom