Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsPure_

Player
Player
Name: Jay Dejigalo
Race: White
Nationality: American
Date of birth: 03/12/2000
Place of Birth: New York City, New York
Weight: 210
Height: 6’5
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Strengths: Problem solver, skilled shooter, skilled driver, loyal, good with money
Weakness: Lazy, greedy. bias towards his family

Jay Dejigalo was born in New York City to a wealthy crime family. His father was the head of the Dejigalo family. As a child, he was raised to fight as well as help manage the family business. When he turned 16 years old his father had decided it was time to teach Jay more about the business as well as how to shoot a firearm. Starting off with a small pistol Jay and his brothers would train shooting at bottles in the woods. Once he got his license Jay took on more responsibilities for the family starting with transporting goods between stash spots. It was at this point where he would start taking small amounts of money, guns, and drugs for his purpose. At the age of 18, Jay was able to shoot automatic weapons as well as navigate the city with ease due to his years of training and driving. He was now used for more difficult tasks such as getting into shootouts with competitors as well as being a getaway driver for all situations.

At the age of 20, his father had gotten cancer and was going to die by the end of the year. Due to this many of his enforcers and trusted men had decided it was time for a new head of the family and to move on from the old. In the middle of the night while Jay and his family were sleeping a group of his father's most trusted men had snuck in. Jay had awoken to his mother screaming followed by a gunshot. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his revolver from his nightstand and went to go see what happened. As he approached his parent's door he could see his father and mother both shot in the head dead. Acting in pure confusion and rage he shot each enforcer one by one until they all lay dead on the floor.

Now at the age of 21 and after the death of his parents, Jay had taken all the money and valuables his parents had left in their safe and decided it was time to leave New York. Knowing he had cousins in Los Santos he decided he would go there for a change. Wanting a different life from before he decided to join SAHP and take the legal route with the fresh start he had while staying close to his family.

Outcomes:
- Skilled driver so he feels confident he can outdrive anyone
- Able to pick up guns and ammo from the floor if he feels it could benefit him financially or if needed in the field due to being skilled with all types of guns
- Will take bribes due to him being greedy
- Would be able to carry armor and weapons off duty to protect himself from people possibly hunting him down from his old family.
- Bias towards anyone with the last name Dejigalo as he believes family always comes first
- Can take on a 1v2 fight as he is a skilled shooter and is confident in his skills
- Will break laws if he feels it could benefit him

Edit: Changed 1v3 to 1v2

Last edited:

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
I ACCEPT your bio other than points 2, and I will allow 1v2 gunfights but not 1v3.

(If you want to change your bio in any way please make your changes within 24 hours.)

ItsPure_

Player
Player
If possible I would like to add one more outcome.

- With the money Jay had taken from his parents he bought a special pair of glasses. These glasses can record the past two and a half minutes with a press of a button. The video would be sent to his laptop.

I would also like to clear something up. When you say you don't accept point 2, are you are saying I am not allowed to pick up guns and ammo from the floor? Even if I have nothing to defend myself?

Last edited:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
BIO disabled as the person is not in SAHP anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom