Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nadia J.
2. Your age: 21 yo
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12:00 Midday to 06:00 AM (really depends rn)
5. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
6. Your Discord: Queen of Chaos#6969
7. Your Nickname: Lilith Aces
8. Your ID: 1143
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I would love to help out in FIB and GOV due to my previous experience working for these organisations, however I also have experience in gangs so I'm not bothered if I am needed in state or crime orgs.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been on GrandRP for 1 year now. I started in EN2, and learned a lot of rules, laws and general ways of the city when I was in legal and illegal organisations. I want to try and help out other people that need help like I did in the beginning, as well as help to enforce server rules and maintain order throughout the community. I am also ready to learn even more about the city and its rules! Also now with the new GTA Online Rules, I want to help out all the admins because it is a hard time. I want to make sure each player will get the opportunity and help without delay or panic.

2. What are your strengths? I can be very precise, I am friendly and quite well known due to my reputation in EN2. If I am unsure, I have the connections to consult with other people/admins first and I can be creative and methodical when reaching a decision! I strive to succeed in anything that I dedicate myself to so I will put my hours in to constantly learn and improve!

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I sometimes don’t delegate as much as I maybe should, as I like to see things through and make sure that they are done correctly and efficiently.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am ready to leave my RP-life behind

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? For now, no, none at all, but I might go to school again soon so my playtime will be between 17 pm and 4 am most likely.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Currently serving an in-game punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom