Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Blood breaking fearRP and walking into HQ while getting robbed | 37710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julie_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
21:23
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zlfhdu

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
37710 was blatantly not following the demands given to him while under gunpoint by many gang members and walked to his HQ while getting robbed.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Also your Breaking rp by telling him to save pov, this is RP server try to stay IC. And you should see he is a new player.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Also your Breaking rp by telling him to save pov, this is RP server try to stay IC. And you should see he is a new player.
if he is a new player, why is he recruited into a group without knowing the rules? If he is in an official organization, it is his responsibility to know the ghetto rules and if he has broken one, it is his responsibility.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
if he is a new player, why is he recruited into a group without knowing the rules? If he is in an official organization, it is his responsibility to know the ghetto rules and if he has broken one, it is his responsibility.
yeah not like every new player didnt know rules

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
yeah not like every new player didnt know rules
you clearly didn't understand what I said, I said he is a new player in an official organization. He is in an official organization which means he should know the rules and understand them. If it is maybe an issue with the gang recruiting new players who don't know the rules then that's their problem but he is in an official org, he should have an understanding of the rules so he doesn't break them.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
you clearly didn't understand what I said, I said he is a new player in an official organization. He is in an official organization which means he should know the rules and understand them. If it is maybe an issue with the gang recruiting new players who don't know the rules then that's their problem but he is in an official org, he should have an understanding of the rules so he doesn't break them.
bro wdym everyone that joins the server wants to join an organization and that was the best choice for him

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
bro wdym everyone that joins the server wants to join an organization and that was the best choice for him
I never said that an organization is a bad choice or anything like that. You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. It is the organization's responsibility to make sure they are taking in people that understand the rules so the new player excuse isn't an argument here.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
IDK dude I see your guys with under 5k ID breaking most simple rules so I think you should talk to them as well. Also where is the rest of the POV of guy getting robbed as right at the end the guy puts his hands.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 37710 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
  • He did walk into the HQ and i'm overlooking this simply because he is very new, next time will be warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom