Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Will_Steel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
11:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Gi0QIhm4y5Q

Will Steel

Player
Player
I got arrested randomly, so I am asking ID 171 to provide his full bodycam of the arrest.
Not to mention that multiple rules were broken by them, like metagaming/UB and others.
Unfortunately as this lasted for more than 20 minutes Nvidia didn't capture the first part near the druglab where it all started.. So I am requesting the POV to ID 171

"5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning"
As this ID 171 is acting suspicious to me, he denied every request, not even letting me to get an office lawyer, not even opening the cell to go in gym but he put me in isolation instead.

"1.5 Employees of LSPD have the right to search a car. If the find any illegal weapons or drugs they have the right to confiscate them. All of it should be recorded on the video." As after leaving prison I found my car empty

"1.14 You have 25 minutes to put a person in jail starting from the moment of cuffing them. (If will be afforded presence of lawyer this time can be increased) | Demorgan 120 min" The action lasted for more than 25 minutes and no lawyer were given.

Will Steel

Player
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN

Also he is acting like a bad cop, which is possible only with an approved bio

He just do things without asking/telling like removing mask, searching, identifying without any lawyer there.

Will Steel

Player
Player
I know all sahp fib and lspd agents must save and keep the whole bodycam for 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom