Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abdulmalk alanzi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

abdulalmalk6

Player
Player
Hi , these guy
was always coming to our famliy house for RDMing for no reason and there no RP in this thing, I'm not taking about the RDM, because he getting punished by the admins already, the question is that he always get banned for 7 days in main account for 3 warning and he join by Twink account and insulting parents, then he got also banned from admins, I got confused that he also join by 3rd account, and that is against servers rules as Gen Rule 1.4.

I will send the ID so if there any higher admins can take this thread for investigation about he ID and thank you.

ID: 197831

kolfr

Player
Player
Hi , these guy
was always coming to our famliy house for RDMing for no reason and there no RP in this thing, I'm not taking about the RDM, because he getting punished by the admins already, the question is that he always get banned for 7 days in main account for 3 warning and he join by Twink account and insulting parents, then he got also banned from admins, I got confused that he also join by 3rd account, and that is against servers rules as Gen Rule 1.4.

I will send the ID so if there any higher admins can take this thread for investigation about he ID and thank you.

This person is always breaking the rules
I hope the admin will hold this person accountable

Knight

Player
Player
ok send the 3 accounts id you send just 1 id and more than this you can check your 4 id ( 185594 191326 215772 216778 ) you got banned on all this accounts i hope admins check this all id i type it they will find its same ipv4.

KALOFOSTER

Player
Player
Hi , these guy

yeah this guy in mirror park always coming making rdm with ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom