Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinny_Fetucci
Suspect ID
8498, 98304
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2022
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yL7IQzkcxs

Vinny_

CEO of Vicario Family
Player
Evident RDM, Mercy Killing and rule break of GZ 1.1 on 10/12/22 at 18:08
Whilst handling a 10-15, myself and my colleague were both ambushed in a Green Zone by two rule-breakers.

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Explain this to me how i don't have any stars and your colleague decided to cuff me and put me in the heli ? I can post the POV if you want when your colleague cuffed me and said i have stars :)

Here is the proof that i had no stars and your body cuffed me and put me in the heli!

Vinny_

CEO of Vicario Family
Player
Explain this to me how i don't have any stars and your colleague decided to cuff me and put me in the heli ? I can post the POV if you want when your colleague cuffed me and said i have stars :)

Here is the proof that i had no stars and your body cuffed me and put me in the heli!
That is entirely unrelated and nothing to do with me. If you want to post the POV, feel free to do so...?

Vinny_

CEO of Vicario Family
Player
unrelated ? im the guy in the heli lmao
I was simply transporting you. I did not ask for your passport, I did not check you. I have faith in my employees and if he made a mistake, again, please make a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom