Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AzraiI West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ8orj_u26U

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
Hello i was afk in druglab like 2 hour this 3 guy came our fam busniess and talk to much i hear voice and move for talk 'I Tell them what are you guys doing'but they Handcuf me with out and search or something im waiting here and im not owner the druglab when i admin gone they search me first time so this 3 people farming people probably and u can see in the video when i moving ID 16596 Grab me to body its fail rp too Trey Was here didnt do something about this after 2 min this 3 people put global for nothing start a shotting in druglab'unscripted greenzone' abusing grenn zone cause if our fam member shot inside we will get punishment from trey xD i tell them if im not sleeping come dc and show pov but they didnt. I Want to see pov this 3 guy cause we can find so much rulebreak in 3 video probably

ID 3070 Gave me 175K Fines what is the reason for 175k can someone tell me pls
image.png

Last edited:

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
You guys can see when trey gone ID 3070 Search me first time so he handcuf me when he see me inside but i was dont have fake money or drugs in my backpack i didnt put this

image.png

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Bro Are you ok or what? The admin litteraly said we were in the right, (admins viewing this pls listen to Trey in the clip) also you got muted for swearing lots and mixing

Federico _

Player
Player
Second of all, we are apart of DEA- Drug Enforcement Agency, we have the right to search every open property and or people(s) including vehicles if there are 3+ officers (sorry i posted this from a different account) was on phone and desktop)

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Isn’t this a clear self report. He goes onto his Discord connects to a VC. Duno what he is saying but it’s some FL. But he has some people come and attack us from outside. If he was AFK like he said or whatever he is claiming why would there be people comming armed to shoot us. Seems a bit of metagaming and FailRP is happening there my friend.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
NOTE TO ADMINS VIEWING:

Can you pease LOCK THE POST FOR AN ADMIN TO TRANSLATE, this is because this guy went on discord and spoke in TURKSIH, we have a suspicion this is MG, so whatever he said, may you please have an admin that could either confirm on deny he is MG

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Also POV of him clearly METAGAMING somehow he has two friends one in green car one in redy-pink and white Bugatti chases us. How they know we are there nobody knows
Btw the video may still be processing to 2k when you see it. But after about 1 at most of me posting the message it should be fully uploaded in high HD quality.

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
Also POV of him clearly METAGAMING somehow he has two friends one in green car one in redy-pink and white Bugatti chases us. How they know we are there nobody knows
Btw the video may still be processing to 2k when you see it. But after about 1 at most of me posting the message it should be fully uploaded in high HD quality.
Cuz u guy fight outside druglab if i doing meta gaming i will get punishment for this but u guys handcufed me without any search,Cant show pov cause its true

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
NOTE TO ADMINS VIEWING:

Can you pease LOCK THE POST FOR AN ADMIN TO TRANSLATE, this is because this guy went on discord and spoke in TURKSIH, we have a suspicion this is MG, so whatever he said, may you please have an admin that could either confirm on deny he is MG
he was calling his friend to come to the lab and saying there is police over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom