Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMar

Player
Player
Name: LeMar Banks
Race: White
Nationality: American
Date of birth: 03/12/2000
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
Weight: 160
Height: 6
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Strengths: skilled shooter, skilled driver, loyal, good managing handling money
Weakness: greedy. bias towards who he is loyal to

LeMar Banks was born in Chicago to a single mother in the ghettos. Growing up it's hard for him. He started the life of crime at the young age of 12 started out by selling drugs on the street corner. He joined a gang at the age of 14 for more protection and to find a feel of the family that he never had. he started practicing with guns that he got from his fellow gang members in the same year to protect himself and his fellow gang members one time a drug deal had gone wrong and the guy that was buying the drugs had pulled a gun on him and told LeMar to hand all the money he had over so he did out of fear. him when the robber is counting the money that he handed over. he saw that one of the guys is not looking so he pistole wiped him the guy screamed in pain alerting the 2 guys outside the trap house to come in LeMar notice that so he made cover behind his bed ready for the 2 guys outside to come in and so he waited. After a minute or so the guys outside finally decided to come in and see what happened. They Kicked the door in and had their guns drawn, LeMar shot right away as they came in he hit all his shots and both of the robbers drop right away to a shot to the head.

After a life of crime, the law finally caught up to him. One day LeMar was chilling at his house with his homies in his house, while playing 2K with his friends he heard a knock on the door so he drops his controller and went opened the door. as soon as he opened the door the police outside put a gun on his face and told me to his hands up, Lemar and all his friends inside the house all got booked that night police found 10 pounds of weed and illegal weapons.

After 5 years in prison, LeMar got released early on good behavior and he decided to change up his life. He went to his stash of money and valuables that he had hidden before he got caught and moved to Los Santos. Once he got here he paid a corrupt FIB agent to clear up the records he also paid a corrupt employee in the law school to fake a degree in law to use to get the SAHP job he is working at now.

Outcomes:
- Skilled driver so he feels confident he can outdrive anyone {from all the getaway drives and drive-by shootings that he did in the gang}

- Able to pick up guns and ammo from the floor if he feels it could benefit him financially or if needed in the field due to being skilled with all types of guns

- Will take bribes due to him being greedy

- Would be able to carry armor and weapons off duty to protect himself from the apps that he snitched on to get a shorter sentence
- Bias towards anyone that's in the families cuz his gang in Chicago have connections with them
- Can take on a 1v2 fight as he is good with guns from his past and he also has won multiple even harder fights but he feels most comfortable with 1v2s
- Will break laws if he feels it could benefit him

(sorry for the bad grammar since English is my third language i tried my best :) )

Last edited:

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
I will accept your bio other than point 1, if two gang cars with two people in them attempt to pull you over you will still have to pull over.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
BIO disabled as he is not in SAHP anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom