Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frawley Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2022
Time of violation
14:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qYkDgFm8y74

Gniy18

Player
Player
As per confirmation by an admin before, Gravitas members own all the houses there hence that area is our property to give demands for you to leave.

In addition, you were parked in the parking area where we leave our garages.

Last edited:

Gniy18

Player
Player
We were also told that, we will need to emphasize that we own the houses here and then give demands. As per the instructions given to us in the bodycam.
Thank you

Last edited:

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
As per confirmation by an admin before, Gravitas members own all the houses there hence that area is our property to give demands for you to leave.

In addition, you were parked in the parking area where we leave our garages.

I asked multiple members to pull a vehicle out of their garage and if it spawned where I was parked then I would move my own vehicle. You don't leave your garages where I was parked. Owning the houses around a public parking lot doesn't make that lot yours.

Zac Kun

Player
Player
I asked multiple members to pull a vehicle out of their garage and if it spawned where I was parked then I would move my own vehicle. You don't leave your garages where I was parked. Owning the houses around a public parking lot doesn't make that lot yours.
Just a bunch of trolls u dont even have a good reason why u are there in the first place. was just trying to get into our heads :))))

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
Just a bunch of trolls u dont even have a good reason why u are there in the first place. was just trying to get into our heads :))))
Why do I need a reason to go sit in a public parking lot. Me sitting there isn't effecting your day so why be rude and kill me when we are in the same gang.

Zac Kun

Player
Player
Why do I need a reason to go sit in a public parking lot. Me sitting there isn't effecting your day so why be rude and kill me when we are in the same gang.
XD dont use the gang card on us. Bringing 3 other family members along to a parking and sit there HAHAHAH nice joke bro. but anyways good luck <3

Ragib Noor

Player
Player
yea...it does if that parking is surrounded by houses that we own...demands was clearly given to u guys but u still chose to do fear rp...

Gniy18

Player
Player
yea...it does if that parking is surrounded by houses that we own...demands was clearly given to u guys but u still chose to do fear rp...
There’s more than 3 people from the same family doing it. Could result into a fam warning if I am right about this.

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
You do know that my family had the same style setup and we didn't own the entire lot in the middle right? I'm just trying to shed light on things and make sure all families get treated equally with what admins declare as property ownership vs. public property.

Zac Kun

Player
Player
You do know that my family had the same style setup and we didn't own the entire lot in the middle right? I'm just trying to shed light on things and make sure all families get treated equally with what admins declare as property ownership vs. public property.
Oh so u're admitting that all of u guys came over and climb ontop of our heads and made us gave u demands to leave just so u could shed light because of ur own problem :) how the admin decides ur property aint our business bro deal with it urself

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
Oh so u're admitting that all of u guys came over and climb ontop of our heads and made us gave u demands to leave just so u could shed light because of ur own problem :) how the admin decides ur property aint our business bro deal with it urself
I didn't make you guys do anything. I came there to relax as a friendly counterpart and your member chose to act foolish and break rules. If it was such a big deal you could have politely asked me to leave instead of being rude for no reason, or even easier just called an admin and have them tell me what you guys claim you own is true, but you guys chose to lash out and kill us for absolutely no reason. That's why I'm shedding light.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Rejected

They gave clear demands saying that those houses are owned by them and the house parking are theirs and thats why they have parked cars there. They asked you to leave their complex parking. Not RDM.
You also posting POV from middle of conversation. Post again if you have full situation pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom