Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
badazn amd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/danhwad

ironick grand

Player
Player
we all going for family raid and 211935 is underboss of family so on regular base 211935 is giving all member gun for family raid, now the leader has problem with 211935 so captain grand leaved family so now they are fake reporting on captain grand, this fake i think admin need to report this type of people who report fake on forums

Siddharth Boss

Player
Player
we all going for family raid and 211935 is underboss of family so on regular base 211935 is giving all member gun for family raid, now the leader has problem with 211935 so captain grand leaved family so now they are fake reporting on captain grand, this fake i think admin need to report this type of people who report fake on forums

Last edited:

Slinga

eos
Player
No God You See In Proof Arrmory Divideing Work Is Deputy Sardar Khan And Siddharth And He Settling And No Permission Leader
If your lying and trying to get him banned because of a disagreement and the admin finds out you will be the one banned for deceiving admin

ironick grand

Player
Player
im also family member at this time 1st i leaved family coz i dont like this family then captain leaved family, captain is underboss on this family u can check it captain has lots of permissions, and then this man Siddharth old id 208258 was banned due to GN 1.1 for lifetime, so now i request god to check this man history also on his new id 208258 has lots of money within 15 day how its possible ? they transfer all item from old id to new id before ban

Siddharth Boss

Player
Player
im also family member at this time 1st i leaved family coz i dont like this family then captain leaved family, captain is underboss on this family u can check it captain has lots of permissions, and then this man Siddharth old id 208258 was banned due to GN 1.1 for lifetime, so now i request god to check this man history also on his new id 208258 has lots of money within 15 day how its possible ? they transfer all item from old id to new id before ban

Last edited:

ironick grand

Player
Player
No bro Not Transfer Old To New And you see I’m playing rp and god my account after ban I’m buy new pc and new Rockstar and then I’m playing game and like after my account ban and I’m on depression and my brother help me and he buy new pc for me and new Rockstar and I’m just playing And he saying 15 day lot of money grand bro I’m playing 10 hours game and reselling is my business and bro it’s rp grand regular you earn lot of money and bro I’m not earn lot of money and sir He talks about other things to avoid punishment
god please note : Siddharth accepting this is his new id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom