Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ankit Gold
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2022
Time of violation
14:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CnSVQdXTgWo

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
you pulled up to a massive shoot out with cops? we gave you demands to leave you didnt even attempt to leave the area so you got shot, we did count down from 5 its clearly heard and shown.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Crazy how much of a snitch you are lol.
1. Fear RP since you got guns on your head ready to shoot and you dont drive away?
2. Fail RP in real life you pulling up to a shoot out to look and stare all happy?

sainiankit

Player
Player
Crazy how much of a snitch you are lol.
1. Fear RP since you got guns on your head ready to shoot and you dont drive away?
2. Fail RP in real life you pulling up to a shoot out to look and stare all happy?
really on roads when i was just goin to do some work bruuhhhh read the rules one more report gonna come on u guys

sainiankit

Player
Player
you pulled up to a massive shoot out with cops? we gave you demands to leave you didnt even attempt to leave the area so you got shot, we did count down from 5 its clearly heard and shown.
truth is u guys r new in ic and just know about to give demands but dont know where tell ur leader to teach u nubs

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
aces family doing rule breaks by giving demands on road and blocking the roads as u see in pov they kill cops without reason and me also
Please upload more pov, you were provoking us along with the cops. The cops were there trying to arrest us and we gave them demands to leave, they went up the street so we killed them. We assumed you were with them as you kept following them so we gave you demands too. IRL you wouldn't pullup to 5-10 people shooting cops and expect not to get shot. Please upload more pov prior showing you provoking with the cops. We had plenty of ic reason to give you demands to leave. Only one breaking the rules here is you which is fear rp.

sainiankit

Player
Player
Please upload more pov, you were provoking us along with the cops. The cops were there trying to arrest us and we gave them demands to leave, they went up the street so we killed them. We assumed you were with them as you kept following them so we gave you demands too. IRL you wouldn't pullup to 5-10 people shooting cops and expect not to get shot. Please upload more pov prior showing you provoking with the cops. We had plenty of ic reason to give you demands to leave. Only one breaking the rules here is you which is fear rp.
it doesn't even matter where i was did i try to shoot or point the guns if i was then u upload pov and the truth is i was on the road as a civilian and u guys shoot me on the road thats rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom