Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Aslan Gusev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2022
Time of violation
17:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UJiwxi4SWes

Sleaver Cobra

Player
Player
if you watch my pov carefully, the first fire sounds, my friend wants me to help, because he is a member of my family, I go to help too
(You can check his record to find out that the gunshot does not belong to Andrew Flex, he is in the police force.)

Last edited:

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
if you watch my pov carefully, the first fire sounds, my friend wants me to help, because he is a member of my family, I go to help too
(You can check his record to find out that the gunshot does not belong to Andrew Flex, he is in the police force.)
There is no scene shot in the video.

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player

And you're doing meta gaming, it's forbidden

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player

yes I didn't do anything and you admit that you hit and insult and insult

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
And if you watch the end of the povu carefully, she's making fun of me after hitting me.

Sleaver Cobra

Player
Player

Top Bottom