Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Rockford
Administrators nickname
Khabib_tijara
Date
Dec 10, 2022
Time
13:00
Proofs
-

Raymond Rockford

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor Hello vincent,

First of all, thank you for the opportunity to express myself here.

I was banned on 10.12 at 13 o'clock for rule breaking 1.7 by Khabib. This also rightly I must admit. This is according to my information about a rule violation this year in February / March has taken place on which I am not really proud. In this time, much has happened to me and I have become aware of the rules to respect. Since I did not get a complete insight from Khabib into the situation, which is okay and it was a long time ago, I do not know exactly what it was about. I and the person concerned were at that time in a family one wanted to invest together and it should go fast. Today I know that it was not right. Therefore, I have already apologized to vincent and khabib very respectfully and also explained that I also agree to serve the full Punishment if necessary. I really love grand and i feel i learn a lot here about fairness ,behavior. Hopefully you guys can get ma a chance to proof that i learnd from the situation and dont need to make unbann apeals anymore.

For the future I will use all transactions through the family account and if a situation arises where I am not sure I will contact an admin in advance if I could do so.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully, I would like to thank you for the great job of the admins and the quick answers I received from Khabib and Vincent to my questions.

Greetings and happy holidays

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
At this point I'm sure you learned nothing out of your mistakes from the past.
My words would mean nothing to my administrators or users if I would simply unban you again.
So for me its rejected.
If I think your behaviour changed I'll think about future decisions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom