Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julie_Barr
Suspect ID
14014, 10764, 4519
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
21:04
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cmjlhb

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Don't bitch about respect when it's clearly not given back - the video and this situation speaks that. You get what you give.
If you think this is no respect, and also thinking that I personally give no respect makes me think you have no clue what you're speaking about. I had a lot of respect for most of you but some people went so low that I can't even bother fixing situations like these, or any other reports which can be solved internally

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
If you think this is no respect, and also thinking that I personally give no respect makes me think you have no clue what you're speaking about. I had a lot of respect for most of you but some people went so low that I can't even bother fixing situations like these, or any other reports which can be solved internally
I'm saying generally, and I have a good idea on what I'm speaking about. I wouldn't be speaking if I didn't. I understand your situation, but if you think this is being done for "petty reasons" with "no respect" after the situation she's reporting; then I don't know what to tell you. If you were in that situation and being disrespected like that, you'd have every right to feel that way. It got taken too far when she was receiving unwanted sexual remarks/noises which is disrespectful within itself. As I said, you get what you give.

Also if they did nothing wrong, they shouldn't have to stress.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Don't bitch about respect when it's clearly not given back - the video and this situation speaks that. You get what you give.
IDK we came to your HQ and we talked to you about it before you even posted this and we said they would get punished and talked too but I guess you just go over your word, so dont say we dont give you respect.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
IDK we came to your HQ and we talked to you about it before you even posted this and we said they would get punished and talked too but I guess you just go over your word, so dont say we dont give you respect.
Glad to hear you guys realized your mistake and giving punishment. Yet, if this report was never made or is was brought to your attention, would you of made that effort in the first place because it's unacceptable and you have "respect" or only because it got called out?

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Glad to hear you guys realized your mistake and giving punishment. Yet, if this report was never made or is was brought to your attention, would you of made that effort in the first place because it's unacceptable and you have "respect" or only because it got called out?
We talked about every single report trough discord or in person at your/our hq. Before they've been posted at all in the forums

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Because they're petty as fuck and have 0 respect, so you give 0 respect to them
honestly shows a lot about someone's character when someone has made a genuine report on how members of your gang's actions have made her feel uncomfortable and sexually harrassed but you bring it down to respect between gangs and being a petty report.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Like bro we came to your hq you told us about it and we sorted it simple ,also you said u didnt have pov when I came to your hq( of this accident ) so you lied and we sorted it before you made this post but i guess you got salty that I reported your people for killing in hq and decided to post this forums anyway. Also way say multipul ID's if only 1 person made sexual noises.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
honestly shows a lot about someone's character when someone has made a genuine report on how members of your gang's actions have made her feel uncomfortable and sexually harrassed but you bring it down to respect between gangs and being a petty report.
I'm talking in general, but yeah this report, I'd understand the "kissing" part but for calling someone a babe is petty as fuck to report, especially if we said we will take it between us and not make a forum war but you don't know any better than that

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Like bro we came to your hq you told us about it and we sorted it simple ,also you said u didnt have pov when I came to your hq( of this accident ) so you lied and we sorted it before you made this post but i guess you got salty that I reported your people for killing in hq and decided to post this forums anyway. Also way say multipul ID's if only 1 person made sexual noises.
Funny thing is, this report was made before yours so don't try to make an argument when you don't have your facts right. The admin taking this report can decide who was in the wrong so I guess it's up to them.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I'm talking in general, but yeah this report, I'd understand the "kissing" part but for calling someone a babe is petty as fuck to report, especially if we said we will take it between us and not make a forum war but you don't know any better than that
The person is reporting because they feel like it's something that shouldn't be on the server at all. It's nothing to do with bloods and honestly, I don't think this is something that could be dealt with appropriately internally. Also, if you think this report is trying to start a forum war, I don't know what to tell you.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
Honestly, when you asked for POV i really didn't know I had it. I only found it when i was clearing out and trimming my clips for a montage of me shooting. And as to why i including all IDs, i have never dealt with forums so i just included everyone i saw on the scene just in case admins needed other povs, im not targeting every one of you, nor do i think bloods are all bad, every org has bad apples. Im not going to turn this into an ooc argument with toxicity, even if we all disagree its honestly just simply what the admins/admin think.

mr jason

Player
Player
IDs in the video : 6542, 170, 14336, 14014, 4519, 9907, 10764, 6543

The people in this video were sexually harassing me, calling me "babe" and other things and making very off putting noises through their mic as seen in the video. This made me feel very uncomfortable, which they had no reason to in the first place but especially with me complying.

Y is my name there when I dint even speak a word u have to find a guy who told u shit not reporting everyone’s ID

Last edited:

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Kinda a silly report. If you can’t handle being called babe are you playing the right game?? Very soft

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Like idk it became a forums from rule breaking to just flame now tbh. But they have to fix forums as reports taken to long to get setteled.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This report is not enough to be considered Sexual Harassment, the only violation I see is Mic Spam from ID 9543, he will be muted for this. There are a limited number of staff taking reports through the forums, so please be patient. We will answer complaints as quickly as possible, but we also want to do it correctly.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom