Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj Tanwar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Raj Tanwar
2. Your age
Ans: IRL - 18 (Will become 19 at 1st Jan 2023, lol)
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Ans: 05:00 - 08:00 and 16:00 - 19:00 (Server Time)
5. Average online per day
Ans: 6-8 hours daily and 3 hours sometimes.
6. Your Discord
Ans: Raj Tanwar#3644
7. Your Nickname
Ans: Raj Tanwar
8. Your ID
Ans: 84161
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
Ans: State Section Only.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: So ladies and gentlemens, i have been working on this project since 2021 Sept. from EN1,
I literally faced every RP situation in this phase, i have been a SUpervisor in LI, got experiences in LSPD/FIB also.
I have been a Medical Professor also in EN1 EMS. Now after the making of new city (EN3).
I was a Division Chief Of Training Dept. in EMS of EN3. As i have made several #trainee-documents by myself with so much creativity (You can check it on emails for proof). It is 100% sure that i will give as much effort and creativity to enhance the Roleplay in this server. I have got a lot much experience of High Command now. Main purpose of me joining the Administrator team is to do work efficiently and with teamwork cause i am done with Roleplays now to be honest. I want to experience a new world of great things and opportunities. I hope that you see this application and also see my feelings behind this all words and this whole application.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans:
- I try my best to put my creativity and talents in things which i works on.
- I feels that working with a team will gives a great output.
- I am very intelligent.
- I keep calm in most of situation but i get tampered by annoying things.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:
- I am a short tempered person.
- I got jealous if people are getting promoted for doing nothing.
- I hate people who don't do work with professionalism.

(As humanly talking, i don't have much to write about my weakness/greatness, this is all i've got, xd)

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes, I am now fully ready to leave RP life to become a admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes, but i don't own any business at this moment.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: No.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Rejected
I'm locking mostly for possible crime admin right now. Please keep an eye out for when I re open applications .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom