Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +12 (NZT)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Weekdays 2am - 11pm, Weekends 8pm - 4am
5. Average online per day: Weekdays 6 hours / Weekends 13+ hours
6. Your Discord: Wst.07#0312
7. Your Nickname: Lola_Pluxury
8. Your ID: 6086
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I wish to become an admin so that I can contribute to making grand rp a better experience for all players. I will make sure to assist everyone who requests it and will do so under any condition. I can increase my expertise and ensure that everything is in order.
I believe that my involvement in the Grand rp has inspired me to take on a range of activities. I have gained so much knowledge from those around me, and I continue to work on significant projects like this to develop my talents. In order to help the new and even experienced players of Grand keep out of trouble, obtain the support they required!
2. What are your strengths? - Dedication to learning or work; always willing to try new things and concentrate while on the job.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - To dedicated, sometimes I work to hard that makes tired (Mainly IRL)
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes I am prepared to help others!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes I will (I don't own a business)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - No!! I am going on break/hoilday so will be VERY active for captures and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom