Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AxoFear_Badmash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 12, 2022
Time of violation
14:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN3vrhpMLCQ

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Dear Admin ,
as you can see in the pov we are robing that guy id 12862 , while we are robbing him he did fail rp not complying with us i told him to drop his all guns and guns ammunition's but he didn't drop . also he called his family members by doing ,meta gaming cause we are in a secret place that time no one can see us from out side . so he called his fam members for backup .

thank you so much

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
Dear Admin ,
as you can see in the pov we are robing that guy id 12862 , while we are robbing him he did fail rp not complying with us i told him to drop his all guns and guns ammunition's but he didn't drop . also he called his family members by doing ,meta gaming cause we are in a secret place that time no one can see us from out side . so he called his fam members for backup .

thank you so much
he wasn't the only one there. show me when it started. we were there 2 people.

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
The player did the demands you gave and was penalised for stalling. We were already in the ghetto during that time interval. It is clear from the family display where the player is. Dying in the ghetto war is not something to be so angry about.

POV

Last edited:

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
The player did the demands you gave and was penalised for stalling. We were already in the ghetto during that time interval. It is clear from the family display where the player is. Dying in the ghetto war is not something to be so angry about.

POV
If you throw 1 minute before shooting the man, you can already see the other family member next to him. I think that ids who collect gun bullets during the war should be punished.

Last edited:

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
If you throw 1 minute before shooting the man, you can already see the other family member next to him. I think that ids who collect gun bullets during the war should be punished.
You can see the time when you started robbing the guy. We were in the same place at the same time.

ibrahim Hergun

Player
Player
at the beginning of the video it throws 12862 mp, I m coming late because I dont have gas but it s the place where the mp is thrown, sorry for the bad video quality i have no idea why it recorded like that lol

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Rejected
There is no MG

About ID 12862, he is already punished for this situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom