Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylish Gusev

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL-Arda Yılmaz
2.Your age-19
3.Timezone-GMT 3+ (Turkey)
4.Avarage online per day-3-7 hours
5.Your Discord-Skylish Georgi#4508
6.Your Nickname-Skylish
7.Your ID-196514
Additional İnformation

My Experiences:
LEO:
LSPD Chief Of HR en1
LSPD Captain Of Detectives en1
LSPD Captain Of SWAT en1
LSPD Chief Of HR en3
ILLEGAL:
Event Captain(Marabunta)
Warlord(Bloods)
Turfer(Vagos)
ShootCaller(Families)

There are my experiences

1.Leader Of VAGOS

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be leader Of Vagos because I always wanted to be interested for be a leader.I always was in the gangs and I asked myself for I have to be leader of one gang.I decided to apply for vagos leader.I am thinking to if i be leader i will be best.We are Going to be VAGOS ON TOP.
.I am believing myself for be a leader.I thing if i become a leader we will be best in everywhere in ghetto,events like that.We always will be VAGOS ON TOP..

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1-They cant join my gang if he's not 14 years old in the game:Minimum they have to be 14 and I will try to ask more hard questions for if someone want to join my gang.I have to be sure about He/She know all of the rules for gang.

2-İf someone break the rules i will give him strike if get 2/2 strike the guy will be BLACKLİST.

3-Everyone in gang is He/She in the city have to come events because we want to be Vagos On Top!If He/She wont come i will give strike.

4-I will really give good promotions if someone attending events so much or be active in the game.

5-İ will try to be a best.

MY GOALS FOR VAGOS:
1-We will be best turf team.
2-We are going to most active gang.
3-100% Spray
4-Respect Every gang member

Thanks for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom