Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker Hawk 2

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Mehul Johri
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8-10h
5. Your Discord - WRAITHY-DADDY#8641
6. Your Nickname - Joker White
7. Your ID - 158868
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to become the leader of the orgnaisation because , when i was new in the city the first thing that attracts me most is gangs only , so when i reached 5 years in the city then i got opportunity to join vagos gang , after that i gain more and more experience in the gangs and how the gangs works after that i became the High command of most of the gangs such as ( vagos , bloods and marabunta ) and i have taken part in most of the illegal and gangs activities like store robbery , Fz raid , hostage situation and many more illegal activities. Now i think i am perfect for the vagos gang leader as vagos is not performing well for last some months as high command not gives respect to the people breaks too many city rules and many more stuff , but i am gonna make this vagos the best gang in the city without breaking any city rules and increase the crime rate in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will increase the RorePlay by doing more and more gangs and illegal activities such as situations like Hostage situation , store robberys , Fz raids and many more without breaking any kind of rules that effects the RolePlay of other players , gives respect to all my gangs members and gives bonuses after every situation and gives promotion who deserves and i want people will be scared by vagos gang bcz of their rate in the city so more and more people will come to join our gang if the gang will be active and do more and more activities the RP will increase automatically.

My goals for Vagos gang

- Best turf team and 100% turf in the gang History
- do more and more illegal activities and increase crime rate in the city
- most graffiti points and most graffiti profit
- gives bonus after every situation and promotions who deserves.
- Respect every single gang member

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom