Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 12, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
XXX

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Hi Mazhor, so i have triyed to contact you from discord, it dosent work so i decided to make a forum complaint.

So i was applying everytime for admin and they tell me that i have punishment history cuz i was blacklisted by lebron in en2, but i was blacklisted as a player not admin i was admin in en2 for several times and i have never done something stupid while i was admin and i was kind and nice to everyone, so now i want to become admin in en3 cuz im bored of being a player acually and i got a new pc so i can play as admin, the reason why I was leaving from adminstartion from en2 was cuz of my pc issue's. and now i went to apply several times and it got rejected, last time i asked bobby him self and he said we need to check it with mazhor if ur admin blacklisted and then i got a rejetced so i know that im admin blacklisted but i would like you to rethink about it im a good admin i know my work, and i have been admin before and i apporved that ive changed due to my FIB term that i got in en3 once jonny passed me the leadership.

I think that i should have the right to become admin & and i would like you to remove this admin blacklist from me, Thanks with and all repsect to you and to bobby since he tryed to give me a chanse. Dont worry I wont do my stupidity that I did in en2. I HOPE U CAN GIVE ME A SECOND CHANSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom