Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nina Qu
Suspect ID
230450 216497
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2022
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qcgE7gY6q5Q

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
How I'm supposed to know with this model of cars literally u can't tell me that I'm gonna know that u are a deliveryman and coming to the ghetto when it's on fire?

Kayn Darl

Player
Player
the second thing u have to know who we supposed i know that u working as a deliveryman with this car xD? its game problem

NinaGelori

Player
Player
How I'm supposed to know with this model of cars literally u can't tell me that I'm gonna know that u are a deliveryman and coming to the ghetto when it's on fire?
Before you guys killing me in ghetto i did 10 order in near gang HQ in ghetto but when they saw my car plate the even not shoot me and going away so i think its your fault to be more careful in this situation! also as you can see in video none of you had gun by hand! after coming you toke gun and fire me! what do you mean "WHEN ITS ON FIRE?"

Last edited:

MoeinQu

Player
Player
and btw nice META GAMING
STOP spamming !
every gang /org member must clearly know about server situation.
this thread is for admins not you.

there is rules and admins .
so we must respect to admin decision

Kayn Darl

Player
Player
STOP spamming !
every gang /org member must clearly know about server situation.
this thread is for admins not you.

there is rules and admins .
so we must respect to admin decision
we didnt disrespect anyone dude xD and also where is the spam ?

Kayn Darl

Player
Player
actually this rules is about ghetto not city! and also i have to mention that it's not my fault that if my order is in ghetto not in city!
and its not our problem if there is a problem with ur car u just should said that u work in deliveryman so we can help u xD

Kayn Darl

Player
Player
Before you guys killing me in ghetto i did 10 order in near gang HQ in ghetto but when they saw my car plate the even not shoot me and going away so i think its your fault to be more careful in this situation! also as you can see in video none of you had gun by hand! after coming you toke gun and fire me! what do you mean "WHEN ITS ON FIRE?"
lady, we not gonna stop every single car to see them plate u should said that u working as a deliveryman

Victor Omni

Player
Player
It was an honest mistake you had a regular car in ghetto nobody in the entire city checks license plates before killing them in ghetto i don’t know why you just don’t see where he’s coming from he just thought you where a random person strolling through ghetto it was an honest mistake and a bugged car he did nothing wrong

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
Rejected

Unfortunately i have to give some slack right now due to the fact the cars are messed up and there is no way for them to know your doing a job, as its ghetto you look like a normal car and they shot on sight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom