Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Keen
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Oct 11, 2022
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/moSVvLi

Arda Keen

Player
Player
  1. Dear Mazhor, today I recognized i was banned for Account Sharing, Rule 1.1. I wasn´t online for a very long time on De1. Today i figured out that my account was bannend. I guess a very close friend of mine logged into my account, to visit some old friends of us. I didnt know anything about it. SInce i use the same password for almost everything, he was probably able to log into my Grand Account as well. Im very sorry about it and i promise this wont happen again. Im going to change my password immediatly after, to make sure this was a single mistake. You´ll see i wasnt online for a very long time and this happend only once.All in all i wasnt really active when it come to playing on DE1 and overall GTA in the last couple of month, which probably resulted in me being too lazy with the protection of my data. I would like to meet my old friends on Grand again. Best Regards Arda Keen

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

I think the account got sold but I'm not sure.
You should get unbanned but if there is any point of the account being sold I will ban you again.

Waiting for curator of the project

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Send here your discord and send me evidence that these social clubs belong to you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom