Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hasnain Ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
5:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QzbkSlYfHls

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
So He Told Me To Transfer 500k First So He Will Get Less Tax On Total Value I Agreed On That He Was Selling Me Apartment For 1.2 million When I Transfer Him Money He Left The City And Didn't Came Back Just After I Transferred The Money You Can See In Bodycam Too Please I Need My Money Back You Can See He Came Back Yet I was waiting outside with my friend he joined and when i demand for my money again he left the city again you can see in the bodycam And When I Posted It In Complain Section A Admin Name Kevin Approved It And Player Got 60 Days Ban But They Said You Have To File A Technical Ticket For Your Money To Get Back.
Player Id : 30836 I Applied In The Techincal Section Crazy And Kevin Said Apply here Again for they money back please need my money back. he already got ban i just need my money back please.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

The player in question has been banned for General Rules 1.4, after consulting with Senior Staff, we cannot refund currency lost due to scams which players willing evade the server script of selling property.

Please familiarize yourself with this rule as future attempts to evade the Server Script of selling property will also result in your account receiving punishments.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom