Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL= Sam Bonini
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone =PST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Weekends, All the time. Weekdays, 6 AM-3 PM
5. Average online per day- 6-10 Hours
6. Your Discord =Zeus#7658
7. Your Nickname- Sam Blixky
8. Your ID 87
9. I want State Orgs, and SAHP to be specific
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Admins are the core crew that keeps the role-play going. I want to get new experiences since I have done almost everything there is to do in Grand RP.
I want to uphold the integrity of all organizations whether it is a crime or State. I want to make the city better for all players whether they are new or older.
I want to make sure that all situations are fair and upheld in the strongest way possible. Being the Under sheriff for two terms and the Sheriff for one term has brought me much responsibility where you will be in high-stress situations.
2. What are your strengths?
=I have patience in situations that are crucial to RP. I have the determination to make sure that admin powers are not abused and that they are there for a greater reason.
I am very fair and will always make sure that everyone is treated equally and that nothing is favored.
Always making sure to hold everyone accountable for their actions
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Everyone has weaknesses but the important part is it identify those weaknesses and soon make them strengths. I think that one of my weaknesses is getting upset when I fail because I always want to succeed and make things better.
I will never give up. I will always come back stronger than before.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= Yes 100%, I have achieved all my dreams regarding being a grand RP player. I want to start enforcing the rules of play and make sure that the future of Grand RP is the brightest it could be.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I will sell my business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - No!!

I can't wait to ensure that Grand RP is taken care of and that the future will be there for the new and older Grand Rp players. I would be part of the night shift admins where there aren't many in the city.
Thank You for considering my application.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom