Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roofis Smalls
Suspect ID
33581 11006 2760
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2021
Time of violation
3:06
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/56048714/d1337MSESf0Y

ROOFIS

OG
Player
Me and a couple people were doing graffiti when we got into a gun fight with Ballas, they killed robbed and pick pocketed us then killed us again and I don't know who killed me after because I saved the clip before they killed me.

Aaron_Mills

Player
Player
Im not going to lie... I am ID 33581 and i havent played for about a week and a half... i didnt know that you couldnt kill someone after robbing them. I am sorry for this and dont want to get in trouble as this was a genuine mistake. Thanks Jordan Mills.

Congo Alonsokillazz

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept the report.

ID 11006 - Will be punished for rule break - 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them ( Demorgan as he shot but didn't kill )

ID 33581 - Will be punished for rule break - 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them ( Demorgan as he shot but didn't kill )

ID 2760 - Will be punished for rule break - 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them ( Warn )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom