Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Forcing Fib agent to walk from city to ghetto to rob

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sherv West
Suspect ID
10764, 2389 and more
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
5:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8Zqf-dYTHeQ

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
I was forced by ballas and one bloods member to walk to the ghetto to rob me as an Fib agent and I thought personally thought that wasn't allowed. They didn't even take me to the ghetto though. Forced me to get into trunk at the intersection and took me to ghetto alley to rob me. I was slightly not complying at the bridge area because I knew this wasn't allowed.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
Hey we had DM rights on you as you were shooting our boys which was DM (report for DM on FIB is up) ., since we had DM rights we could rob you, just not in the city, Andy Lemon confirmed to me in game that we need 3-15 people to be able to kidnap / move you so we made sure everything is RPed well and 3+ people took you to the ghetto and robbed you,. please share the footage BEFORE you got injured showing the whole interaction so admins can see what really happened and why you were taken

To the admin taking this report please consider the fact that he was constantly breaking Fear RP, and that because he "believes" a certain rule is being broken its not justifiable to break a rule in that case and he should be punished for FRP .

Reactions: Jay

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Complaint is filed in the incorrect format.
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form
Complaint is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom