Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scarlett Rastogi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 14, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Nx27TMv

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
FIB members who were lower rank than me were insulting in FIB HR and IA chat and they said me many bad things and gave me fake allegations too and when i gave them strike they started tagging curators and also I got one strike for giving them a strike and they were saying I am doing favoritism while I did not do and throughout this whole situation , FIB director ( Lily ) Did not responded to this situation, while as a leader he should respond and take proper steps because the whole thing was happening in FIB main discord . i would say FIB is doing so much corruption, Favoritism , Toxicity and giving invalid strikes. and also leader being inactive and not looking into stuff happening in his org and for this FIB lost respect and many members,,, I request FIB curators to review the proofs and take step against it..

Proofs :-

Last edited:

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
FIB members who were lower rank than me were insulting in FIB HR and IA chat and they said me many bad things and gave me fake allegations too and when i gave them strike they started tagging curators and also I got one strike for giving them a strike and they were saying I am doing favoritism while I did not do and throughout this whole situation , FIB director ( Lily ) Did not responded to this situation, while as a leader he should respond and take proper steps because the whole thing was happening in FIB main discord . i would say FIB is doing so much corruption, Favoritism , Toxicity and giving invalid strikes. and also leader being inactive and not looking into stuff happening in his org and for this FIB lost respect and many members,,, I request FIB curators to review the proofs and take step against it..

Proofs :-
To reply to this, Lily as this time was probably asleep busy doing IRL things or still studying for exams which I believe end exams are coming up for MANY, secondly during this situation you were an HOD being disrespected and still decided to continue the conflict during this, as a HOD you could have been more than mature ignore their comments and denote them, or even suspend them on the discord until it is further investigated. Do not blame Lily for things you yourself could have taken action against yourself rather than continue the conflict than blame the leader when Lily has school, has to sleep for school and other IRL duties that is the whole reason why ORGs have IA, HR, Chief is staff so in the absence of deputy and leader they may deal with these issue which were dealt with.

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
To reply to this, Lily as this time was probably asleep busy doing IRL things or still studying for exams which I believe end exams are coming up for MANY, secondly during this situation you were an HOD being disrespected and still decided to continue the conflict during this, as a HOD you could have been more than mature ignore their comments and denote them, or even suspend them on the discord until it is further investigated. Do not blame Lily for things you yourself could have taken action against yourself rather than continue the conflict than blame the leader when Lily has school, has to sleep for school and other IRL duties that is the whole reason why ORGs have IA, HR, Chief is staff so in the absence of deputy and leader they may deal with these issue which were dealt with.
If he/she is busy irl with irl thigs and exams specially, he should focus on them and then why he became leader if he cant give time to org? i know there is chain of command but when whole chain of command is sleeping what else can i do except taking help of curators through forum, and its not only 1-2 hours matter, its been long time in the org which is not good for being a director, and i dont think any proper steps against that situation. and while a mess going on in an org , you deputy director of FIB saying i should ignore that? wdym? if its dm then okay but its being in org discord and people and me have self respect.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
If he/she is busy irl with irl thigs and exams specially, he should focus on them and then why he became leader if he cant give time to org? i know there is chain of command but when whole chain of command is sleeping what else can i do except taking help of curators through forum, and its not only 1-2 hours matter, its been long time in the org which is not good for being a director, and i dont think any proper steps against that situation. and while a mess going on in an org , you deputy director of FIB saying i should ignore that? wdym? if its dm then okay but its being in org discord and people and me have self respect.
So with saying that, a Majority of leaders or past leaders under the age of 18 also have exams are you saying those people who have done more than you with their ORGs who can’t always give 100% time shouldn’t be leaders? Sorry to say but that’s a completely ignorant statement to actually state. Also I didn’t say “ignore it” I said to ignore their comments and warn them and punish them in a professional manner, if you couldn’t fit the pieces of what I was meaning that why were you an HOD in the first place? People have IRL lives and as the leader rule states leaders only have to do 2 hours in-game… also looking also at this at this exact time Lily was asleep, completely dead asleep as he has school in the morning not even can play on only your time.

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
So with saying that, a Majority of leaders or past leaders under the age of 18 also have exams are you saying those people who have done more than you with their ORGs who can’t always give 100% time shouldn’t be leaders? Sorry to say but that’s a completely ignorant statement to actually state. Also I didn’t say “ignore it” I said to ignore their comments and warn them and punish them in a professional manner, if you couldn’t fit the pieces of what I was meaning that why were you an HOD in the first place? People have IRL lives and as the leader rule states leaders only have to do 2 hours in-game… also looking also at this at this exact time Lily was asleep, completely dead asleep as he has school in the morning not even can play on only your time.
Mr. Julio ( ex chief of staff) as you said he should have investigated on that but he did not do anything but deleted the whole channel to hide their mistakes.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
Mr. Julio ( ex chief of staff) as you said he should have investigated on that but he did not do anything but deleted the whole channel to hide their mistakes.
What do you want me to do? Punish Julio when both me and Lily didn’t know until morning time? Julio is admin out of our hands and Curators have already told us verbally to make sure no toxicity goes on again in the discord 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom