Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

:)
Player
ID: 17269
Name: Thomas Hoebel
why were you banned
Blacklist (wanted blacklist)
How long is the ban? 9999 days
How long will the ban last? 9910 days
Why should we unban you?
Hello, I have now had 89 days to think about my actions, first and foremost I would like to apologize to all admins and especially to Jasko Madeyro for being such a small child and spamming you unnecessary and simply blacklisting me because I was mad I can mean Unfortunately, you can't undo your actions, but I would be very happy if you gave me a second chance, I will never make a mistake again, I just want to have some fun again on your great server, I am completely serious about what I am writing here. 89 days I haven't done anything for a long time and haven't had anything to do with Grand RP. Now I would like to play on the state 3 again from time to time and hope that you can forgive me and give me a 2nd chance, so that you believe me too If I'm really serious I'd be willing to talk too. (I would also like to add again that I did not harm anyone or anything else, but that the blacklist came solely from me)

Thanks for your time

Kind regards

Abdi DerKing

Boss of Richmanstreet
Player
ID: 17269
Name: Thomas Hoebel
why were you banned
Blacklist (wanted blacklist)
How long is the ban? 9999 days
How long will the ban last? 9910 days
Why should we unban you?
Hello, I have now had 89 days to think about my actions, first and foremost I would like to apologize to all admins and especially to Jasko Madeyro for being such a small child and spamming you unnecessary and simply blacklisting me because I was mad I can mean Unfortunately, you can't undo your actions, but I would be very happy if you gave me a second chance, I will never make a mistake again, I just want to have some fun again on your great server, I am completely serious about what I am writing here. 89 days I haven't done anything for a long time and haven't had anything to do with Grand RP. Now I would like to play on the state 3 again from time to time and hope that you can forgive me and give me a 2nd chance, so that you believe me too If I'm really serious I'd be willing to talk too. (I would also like to add again that I did not harm anyone or anything else, but that the blacklist came solely from me)

Thanks for your time

Kind regards
Ne bitte nicht 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Andre Cures

Player
Player
Hallo,

hiermit ist dein Antrag auf Entbannung abgelehnt.
Mazhor beantwortet hier keine Tickets.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom