Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected SAHP Corrupt Bio | Vikrant singh ID- 43725

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Name: Vikrant singh
Nationality: indian
Place of Birth: bhopal
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: black
Hair color: black
Tattoos: in hand
Strengths: unarmed combat and using a shotgun in close range
Weakness: pistol shooting

Life Story: 100+ Words: Grew up in bhpal for majority of my life, growing up getting my education. Then I once I got older and made some money, I decided to move to the city where I'm at today. Making a name out of myself and making my life worth a damn. taking advantage of the opportunities in the city to help me succeed in my life. Went into a life of crime and found myself a nice Wife named "Amber". Later in my marriage my life was starting to effect "amber" life, so I had no choice but to turn over a new leaf. I decided to become a tow truck driver, then moved on to join the SAHP to make my wife "amber" even prouder in my ability to change into the good side. I liked this new path of my life working up the ranks and succeed as an SAHP sheriff. But later down the road that life of crime I'm starting to miss...

Career Story: 100+ Words: Use to work for life invader but quit, worked in EMS but quit that too, then worked as a tow truck driver in the LSPD but transferred to SAHP. After a while of moving up the ranks in SAHP the criminal side of me started seeking out. So I found some people to hang with who knew their work around the law, the old sheriff of the SAHP gave some of his old contexts of his trick of trades. so I decided to take some of his "advice" into my own doing of the ways of I work as an Chief of staff .
Outcomes.
1. vikrant can break bodycams by using the /try command twice
2. vikrant can lower sentences or remove them entirely from family/friends
3. vikrant can release anyone from prison, especially family and friends.
4. vikrant can give tours or allow the person to cause a jail break if he feels like it.
5. if bodycam destroying fails Vikrant can kill the person so they cannot report it.
6. vikrant can do any criminal activity off duty.
7. vikrant can use/sell any weapons (excluding org weapons.)
8. vikrant can deny a 10-15 the right to a lawyer if i feel like it.
9. vikrant can take bribes up to a maximum of 100k
10. vikrant can refuse to show his ID to any civilian.

Last edited:

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Bio Approved

However, Outcome 3: Bribes upto $100k only.
Outcome 4: Bribes upto $100k only.
Outcome 5: Make sure you do not break Gen rule 6.15(RDM)
Outcome 6: Make sure you are not fighting against LEOs

Remember, You can still get punished ICLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom