Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Caleb White
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Dec 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oyA0OqC

Caleb White.

Player
Player
Hi mazor please just explain to me and show proof of why i got ban. So Jackson eclipse id 1748 got blacklisted from admin for leaking info but when i got ban for leaking admin info and when i asked for proof i don't get proof im just perm ban. I think that lebron is bias towards Jackson eclipse due to Jackson only being blacklisted from admin for leaking info but i get perm ban for it, Please take this into consideration and all im asking for it proof of me leaking admin information. I got blacklisted from admin but a while after i get perm ban. Thank you for reading this and have a great day

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
First of all I am not the one who banned you. Second of all you leaked admin commands to people. You were blacklisted from being an admin based on the fact that you played with admin commands. Later on you get perma ban as you leaked around 12 commands which is why Sam decided to ban you and I think it is quite fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom