Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak Pasa
Suspect ID
44704 19357 13019
Date of violation
Dec 15, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_oyg1EnopY

Ryan Ferda

Player
Player
first please fix title, second we gave clear commands to the point were it felt very clear of what we were saying and it felt like you were trying to provoke us.

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Also at first if they shot you it would have been RDM because you don't know where their house is. But then they told you to drive "down the street" Direction of the auto salon and you decided not to they gave you around 5-7 seconds and you got popped you didn't listen to demands and you completely failed RP. Also if you have 3 guns aimed at your head are you really going to sit there making snarky comments? Seems like UB to me

Burak Pasa

Player
Player
I wasn't on the sidewalk or inside your house I was on the street and you shot me in the street you may have given me a demands but that's not a place where you can give a demands

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
I wasn't on the sidewalk or inside your house I was on the street and you shot me in the street you may have given me a demands but that's not a place where you can give a demands
RDM clearly states that before DMing (death matching) you must give demands, it doesn’t say their are ANY exceptions except GZs. They told you to go down the street and you didn’t. Also if you have guns aimed at you it COULD be considered UB. As well why am I included in this forum I didn’t give any demands

vAnimated

Player
Player
44704 19357 13019 44503
these friends are warning to leave the area in the city and killing everyone and we weren't even close to their house
it does not matter if you are close to their house or anywhere on the map. When outside of the ghetto RP demands must be given before killing any player. Right before you were shot you could hear them say "If you do nto leave you will be shot I will count down from 5" and then he shot you. Read the rules next time bud.

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
If anything you guys will get punished for UB for sitting there with guns aimed and mocking them "5 4 54" in a mocking tone.

Voxy Calipso

Player
Player
it does not matter if you are close to their house or anywhere on the map. When outside of the ghetto RP demands must be given before killing any player. Right before you were shot you could hear them say "If you do nto leave you will be shot I will count down from 5" and then he shot you. Read the rules next time bud.
Fr

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
● Please Fix the title

You have 5 hours to do it

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.
They gave u demand before killing (Engaged RP)
however you will be punished for fear RP for not showing to fear for your life and not running away ID 77446

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom