Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noel
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: I can do 5-7 hours depending on the day since the holidays are coming.
5. Your Discord: Dated#8337
6. Your Nickname: Tobi Blixky
7. Your ID: 3744
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) In another city I've spent alot of time as a deputy, I have now been given the chance to be a temporary leader of FIB and im loving it only if it has only been a few hours, there is still so much work that needs to be done.

b) My second reason for wanting to be FIB leader is because the only 2 organizations i enjoy are FIB and GOV, the 2 hardest ORGs to control as well, and without proper leadership the ship will sink.

c) My last reason for trying to be leader of this specific organization is i want to make FIB be a top organization when it comes to Activity, most protection within the city, ETC and the most used ORG within events and other.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I would like to train more newcomers that aren't experience with legal orgs to know how State orgs work including on how to do stressful things within legal orgs

2. I would like to integrate more RP rather than bland RP in store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, gun store robberies, hostage situations, ETC Lost of bland RP between gangs and leos and i would like to make it fun but as realistic as possible so more people do not lose motivation to be in these orgs.

3. I would add better training routines and tactics for UC and other departments within the ORG

4. I would keep and maintain good communication within the organization so no one is left out when it comes to events and other situations.

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

7. i would want to make sure each and every agent respects both each other, and other ORGs as well, alot of orgs have alot of conflict and i want to minimize it to a minimum so that Agents do not feel that the org only had people who are toxic, i want people to feel they are apart of a org that cares about them, and who care about one another.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application for FIB leader
Sincerely Tobi Blixky

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 16/12/2022, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom