Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyRoX

Player
Player
latest

Information

1. Your name IRL: Angelo
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: MEZ
4. Average online per day: 6h-8h
5. Your Discord: SyRoX#1234
6. Your Nickname: Angelo Diablo
7. Your ID: 22240

Additional information

1. Leader of
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I've been Leader of various positions in the Portuguese Server and sadly the server is lacking with active Players and that's why I came to EN3 to start a new beginning. I saw on Discord that at the moment the Staff is looking for a new FIB Leader and since I'm already an Agent in the FIB I would like to try my luck.
I want to become FIB Director for this city because I feel like I was unfinished on the Portuguese city when I became leader and I want to make the city more enjoyable.
I want to make FIB even more enjoyable for everyone, and I feel with my experience I can do so.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I would integrate a form for whenever you're active in the City doing PROPER arrest, participating in Events, would fill it out for upcoming promotions.
The FIB will do patrolling with other ORG´s (Ghetto for example) so that the state of los santos be safe and we look more active.
Personal Logs for every Agent so that their activity can get tracked and the Agent's who deserves promotion can only get promotion.
FIB HQ should never be empty so the people who come there can get the help from the available units at the HQ.
I would try everything to have a very good relationship with the other orgs, so we can easily take down the crimes happening in city and out of city.

Thanks in advance,
SyRoX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom