Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah John

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL.
Taimoor shoaib
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5.
4. Average online per day
5 to 6.
5. Your Discord
taimoor#6622.
6. Your Nickname
Noah John.
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

L1JM4tpg44wdTvc92XHFhS-vGz51cYLtgFNQVI_GRg7fghqd7G80BAZvCDHIonp6t4-RWGQ3WHPTqh83XJsbyp8PpjAWApSkn7qdotssahC2XYYQvksz3m86RWCQtVVea6nlhvfxgR63TaJ8JcNN4xClr5Bjin4cpOm7Y5OZDBLZIlIl2ItyunPlLiQ8BA

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a .I want to become the leader of FIB because i have been in the city almost 10 months and have been a part of a lot of legal ORG and i am also black ops agent in fib .
b .I want to become the leader of FIB so I can make it the best ORG so that every criminals will be afraid to roam around the city freely
c. I want to become the leader of FIB because the with the help of my experience I can make it the best ORG and then every one want to join this ORG and where ever the agents go of FIB people see them with respect.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1.my advise of improving Roleplay in the ORG that all the high command should be strict and whenever someone break the rule he need to punish him
2.the people who are worthy to be at good ranks should get good ranks not there friends
3.With the help of experience I would help the people when they broke the rule i will punish then and tell them what they done wrong and help them to not to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom