Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucky Key
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 15, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i-OlkHKCigk

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
i was puting stuff in my shop at market place when player 79544 came over and hit me until i died, aprox 24 min in to pov. i know i should not mention banning, but it slipped out

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
before I move further fix the title of the thread you have 6 hours to do so

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
my mmouse has an autoclick macro button and i accidently pre

i apologize for what happened i promise it wont happen again
So if thats true, why do you run from far away, punch me till i die and than run away without saying sorry or anything?? I said "you really want 2 do that" and you continue hittinng... If you wanted to stop, im shure you could within b 4 hitting 2 or 3 times, but you continue... Another thing, shouldnt you get warning or ban 4 using something that automatically hit, i dont know all the rules, but that has to be cheating like using auto aim???

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
What title should i write?
This is second time i post this, first time it was just wrong server, now its wrong title, i dont know all the fancy words, but if you dont want to do anything with it, just say so!!!! Not first time admins complain abt somthing i dont post or wheite correct, but some tell me how to correct, others just say wrong and dont care... Really thoght you would take good care of the people who stay after all the latest problems. Especially the ones who dont do non rp

Omer Akhan

Player
Player
So if thats true, why do you run from far away, punch me till i die and than run away without saying sorry or anything?? I said "you really want 2 do that" and you continue hittinng... If you wanted to stop, im shure you could within b 4 hitting 2 or 3 times, but you continue... Another thing, shouldnt you get warning or ban 4 using something that automatically hit, i dont know all the rules, but that has to be cheating like using auto aim???
its not an auto aim its auto clicker i was using on minecraft i dont use that on grandrp

Omer Akhan

Player
Player
i was confused i didnt know what to do

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
its not an auto aim its auto clicker i was using on minecraft i dont use that on grandrp
Obviously u dont use it, thats why you hit me like a machingun in mincraft...oh, wait, no...it was in grand... Dont think this admin cares tho, so you can take it easy, tho i would absolutely want u 2 get warning, and with use of rapid fire, you should really have 2... Guess i have to buy a mouse like that si i can "not use it" in grand...

You where so "confused you didnt know how to say "sorry, it was a mouse bug"

The way you run from far away, than dont stop at any market tables, but you pass them and run right to me, not pressing "E", but pressing the mouse hitting me TWENTY times, and it was an accident 🤔🥳

Omer Akhan

Player
Player
Obviously u dont use it, thats why you hit me like a machingun in mincraft...oh, wait, no...it was in grand... Dont think this admin cares tho, so you can take it easy, tho i would absolutely want u 2 get warning, and with use of rapid fire, you should really have 2... Guess i have to buy a mouse like that si i can "not use it" in grand...

The way you run from far away, than dont stop at any market tables, but you pass them and run right to me, not pressing "E", but pressing the mouse hitting me TWENTY times, and it was an accident 🤔🥳
wym bro i use that macro for minecraft

Omer Akhan

Player
Player

bro it was accident i am sorry

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
i cant see anything about punching in general rules?
I asked what to write in the title, but dont get answer for over 2h while it took 15min to wach it, so i found a similar complaint and hoped it was right. If you read over, you can see i say i dont know the shorten down words used here...

Omer Akhan

Player
Player
I asked what to write in the title, but dont get answer for over 2h while it took 15min to wach it, so i found a similar complaint and hoped it was right. If you read over, you can see i say i dont know the shorten down words used here...
wym

Luckey Angelo

Player
Player
Guessi can repost and try bug abuse, cant imagine its legal with rapid fire, neater do i know if "bug abuse" is the right word for ?makro? (rapid fire). If it is i will order a new mouse tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom