Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
8:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzudTm9o488

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Not really sure why my mic isn't working in POV but I asked some guy to 1v1 me for 50k and he insults me OOC because of my voice by calling me a "tranny" here's him calling me a tranny again

Juanito

Player
Player
Not directly involved in the situation here but i'd like to chime in.

Imagine this...

Your walking through a car park and you see a beautiful woman, your looking her up and down, long legs big ol titties, bitch is a 10 outta 10, she approaches you, smiles, you smile back, she opens her mouth to speak to you when you are taken back by the fact this beautiful woman has the voice of full grown hairy ass man.... what do you do next?
what would you think?
I know I'd think it was a tranny too...
its it not more fail RP for to a girl character to have a deep manly voice?
Is this not a natural realistic reaction to the situation?
have you ever oocly explained to the reported party that you RP as a woman and not a tranny?
Did they say you were a tranny in OOC or IC chat, if not OOC than how is this OOC insults?
Are you a tranny in real life? if not than its hardly a OOC insult right? unless you are...

This report seems so unbelievably fucking petty is laughable
And the worst part.. as can been seen in you own footage, you are the one who approaches them to start shit in the first place

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player

Imagine this...

Your walking through a car park and you see a beautiful woman, your looking her up and down, long legs big ol titties, bitch is a 10 outta 10, she approaches you, smiles, you smile back, she opens her mouth to speak to you when you are taken back by the fact this beautiful woman has the voice of full grown hairy ass man.... what do you do next?
what would you think?
have you ever oocly explained to the reported party that you RP as a woman and not a tranny?
Did they say you were a tranny in OOC or IC chat, if not OOC than how is this OOC insults?
Are you a tranny in real life? if not than its hardly a OOC insult right? unless you are...

And the worst part.. as can been seen in you own footage, you are the one who approaches them to start shit in the first place
Who the fuck asked?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player

Imagine this...

what would you think?

I never approached them I asked them for a 1v1 as I was doing with everyone. Also him saying "from where i live tranny's are illegal" that's what makes it OOC also my voice is nothing to do IC he's calling me a "tranny" because of the way I sound and you saying it's petty is whats laughable cause you have no idea how most of the girls in the city get treated people like him should be dealt with and not a soft punishment because it makes us female uncomfortable with RP experience so please next time you say "not involved in this situation" make sure you put 2 perspectives rather than one.

Alicia Rodriguez

Disbander of the FIB.
Player
I feel like now your just coming at this player. As a woman who plays with this player every day I would like to add some comments.

Multiple women on the server agree ic and ooc shouldn't be mixed.
He is speaking with a soft voice telling you he doesn't want to play with you. Not every dude is gonna simp for you.

Don't bring being a woman when it suits you. If your a real girl then why is this upsetting to you. If your a trans person, you should be advocating for trans rights, if your a dude playing a chick then it's rp.

If your report is accepted what value add to the community does it bring? Feel like this is reaching, but for what purpose? Do you think your teaching the problem players of the server a lesson with this? This is beyond weird.

And the comment where I live, dude could be referring to freaking sandy shores. He doesn't say in X country or anything after that. Did you mind when you were calling people names while robbing them? Every time you call someone a bitch, every time you call someone a whore etc.

Your insecurities don't need to made public. You could have messaged him and dealt with it properly but it seems like your just trying to prove some point using a very small incident making you just look quite petty.

Juanito

Player
Player
Who the fuck asked?
are you capable of reading and comprehending english? literally the first line of my response states i have nothing to do with this but wanted to chime in.

Seeeing as you are struggling to comprehend the meaning of this i'll explain, it basically means no one asked but im going to give my opinion anyway

Juanito

Player
Player
I never approached them I asked them for a 1v1 as I was doing with everyone. Also him saying "from where i live tranny's are illegal" that's what makes it OOC also my voice is nothing to do IC he's calling me a "tranny" because of the way I sound and you saying it's petty is whats laughable cause you have no idea how most of the girls in the city get treated people like him should be dealt with and not a soft punishment because it makes us female uncomfortable with RP experience so please next time you say "not involved in this situation" make sure you put 2 perspectives rather than one.
i did consider both perspectives but fail to understand why you are on an RP server if you cannot differentiate between an IC and an OOC interaction.
The world/internet/server is not your safe space, that's what makes RP servers fun, the unpredictability and simulation of realism.
I both play with and OOCly have spoken to many girls regarding situations like this and most would agree that this is an IC situation, accept that not everyone will like you, not everyone will be nice and not all boys are here to simp for you.
Accept these people dont like you and dont interact with them in game, you know, like you would in real life

Juanito

Player
Player
the funny part is u dumbass she aint even a tranny u jus sad u aint get no attention on a video game lmaoooo
funny part is this thread is about OOC insults and you just insulted me oocly...

and yes, im really desparate for attention, probably one of the biggest simps on the server, ask anyone who knows me, but girls keep ignoring me, can you give me attention instead? could you be dboy?

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
In the evidence given I didn't see him put anything in OOC chat or mention anything stating it is OOC.
Also if you are not directly involved in the report please do not reply on the thread or it will result in forum privilege's being revoked.
Juanito josephh Alicia Rodriguez Ink Lovell Deltaa
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom