Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of The National Guard | Vansh Singhal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vansh Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - (6 Hours + in weekday) (10 hours + In Weekend)
5. Your Discord - MRVSOP # 6927
6. Your Nickname - Vansh

7. Your ID - 207167

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it in the past or long enough during my time in it and outside of it to understand its advantages and disadvantages. Basically what to fix and what not.
  • I have grown good relationships with the recent officers of the National Guard, I've seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the National Guard and I believe as a General, I can help maximize and achieve their skills to provide a better experience to those in the National Guard. Also maximize their knowledge to help make the National Guard what it should be, especially with the other fellow organizations (For example, EMS, SAHP, LSPD)
  • I sure do want to continue this awesome system and tactics that were made by Darius Edge, but I feel like I could improve a little bit as it's perfect by revamping the Special units and the Combat medics, show them my own tactics which would be more effective in certain situations.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• In NG we people used to keep our mind on the defending sides but if we started to play a aggressive during raid times and have a good back up at entry and exit points we will surely achieve success.
  • Keeping a regular training between different orgs and each other to upgrade skills in shooting and in defense.
  • Giving pilot training to every guy so that they can fly in emergency situation when no pilot is available plus improving driving capabilities so they can easily catch someone if they are trespassing inside base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom