Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Zak
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5hrs
5. Your Discord - Zak Bolo#0253
6. Your Nickname - zak bolo
7. Your ID - 2651
Additional information
1. Leader of...
VAGOS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
The reason I want to be the leader of the ballas street gang is because I feel as if I can make it the top gang, Dominating the ghetto and LEOs. The reason I feel I can make it to the top gang is I know almost every rule and I know what makes people stay and leave. The second reason I want to be the leader of the Ballas street gang is because one of the top problems in most RP servers is the inactivity of gangs. I will already have members and it shouldn’t be a problem to keep them active. The third and final reason I want to be the leader of the Ballas street gang is so I can make a difference in gang RP and making it so Gangs will be on the top of the food chain and not LEOs.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
My advice to improve roleplay is that you need to read rules before you start playing a server for the server could be more fun, have more rp, and people don't have to break them 24/7 also before anyone joins my gang, they need to know the rules before they could join, going to they need to know rules they need to answer all 5 questions i ask them right and if they fail they can go and join a rival gang because i dont want them.

Billy Rae

Stay blessed and dont get finessed®
Player
btw your applying for vagos not ballas hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom