Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anant Negi
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 hrs
5. Your Discord - Jesse Yokai#3981
6. Your Nickname - Jess Diablo
7. Your ID - 4722
Additional information
1. leader of Vagos
hqdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I was deputy of Vagos and i closely watched and learned about how to run a gang , and i somehow believe that i did a pretty good job as our gang is the only gang who doesnt get disbanded.
Why i want to be leader of Vagos ?
1. There are alot of people who wanted me as there leader and as i served as a Deputy in Vagos i learned that people do respect me as a leader , never have i ever been rude with any one my gang members , i know how to be strict but never have i crossed line thats the reason people wanted me as leader
2. I am aware of Ghetto Rules and i can back myself up , as our org didnt get disbanded , we made sure to let all our gang members be aware of rules and how to be a better in RP situations.
3. Ive been playing Grand Rp for months now and have been HC in several Orgs , the main reason for me to become a leader of vagos is that for me vagos is not just a gang with random people , i believe me and few people made vagos family and i cant let that go so easy ,
thankyou

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I take RP very seriously , what i can improve is the knowledge that people these days lacks when getting into RP , i can assure you that each and every member of my ORG will be fully aware of all rules and regulations that need to be followed , and if not its my responsibility to teach em , i will make sure my Org is active attending every single events as a whole , i cant hide anything from u so you can also ask from curators how well we do our RPs , theres a reason why we didnt get disbanded and completed our term.

XMOD

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 25
7. Your ID - 4722
Additional information
1. leader of Vagos
hqdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I was deputy of Vagos and i closely watched and learned about how to run a gang , and i somehow believe that i did a pretty good job as our gang is the only gang who doesnt get disbanded.
1. There are alot of people who wanted me as there leader and as i served as a Deputy in Vagos i learned that people do respect me as a leader , never have i ever been rude with any one my gang members , i know how to be strict but never have i crossed line thats the reason people wanted me as leader
2. I am aware of Ghetto Rules and i can back myself up , as our org didnt get disbanded , we made sure to let all our gang members be aware of rules and how to be a better in RP situations.
3. Ive been playing Grand Rp for months now and have been HC in several Orgs , the main reason for me to become a leader of vagos is that for me vagos is not just a gang with random people , i believe me and few people made vagos family and i cant let that go so easy ,
thankyou

I take RP very seriously , what i can improve is the knowledge that people these days lacks when getting into RP , i can assure you that each and every member of my ORG will be fully aware of all rules and regulations that need to be followed , and if not its my responsibility to teach em , i will make sure my Org is active attending every single events as a whole , i cant hide anything from u so you can also ask from curators how well we do our RPs , theres a reason why we didnt get disbanded and completed our term.
+++++++++++++

Mokan

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 25
7. Your ID - 4722
Additional information
1. leader of Vagos
hqdefault.jpg

thankyou

HE İS good

Arman Sid

Player
Player
i think jess deserve the leadership because he was hc while its under recker + he was good at doing events dn stricts + pipol always obey him nd alwas communicate with all the members so i think he deserves

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
i think jess deserve the leadership because he was hc while its under recker + he was good at doing events dn stricts + pipol always obey him nd alwas communicate with all the members so i think he deserves
really appreciate yall , thanks

noobsy Aldo

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 25
7. Your ID - 4722
Additional information
1. leader of Vagos
hqdefault.jpg

thankyou

++++

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
+++ If it wasn't for Jess I don't think I would have enjoyed Vagos as much as I did. 10/10 leader and guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom