Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Harris BDs

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammad Haris
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt + 5
4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Clay#6008
6. Your Nickname: Clay Hoon
7. Your ID: 59463

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i have alot of experience in this city, in my time in this city and i have learnt alot of things in my time in this city, i have been in every illegal organisation and i also have worked in some legal organisations (Lspd, sahp and ems) and this has prepared me to be a good Admin.
2. I want everyone to enjoy good quality rp in this city without facing any rule breaks.
3. My main goal is to punish people who break the ghetto rules and scam people because i myself have faced alot of rule breaks in this city, i have been scammed two times for a total of 3 million dollars and i dont want anyone to face these rulebreaks so they can have fun and enjoy good quality rp.

What are your strenths?
1. i am a quick learner.
2. I am fluent in english and good at communicating with other people.
3. i am really calm and dont get angry or frustrated easily.
4. i know all the city rules so i can assist players by answering their questions about any rule fast.

What are my greatest weaknesses?
1. Its my first time working as an admin in a rp server so it will take some time for me to learn all the admin commands .

2. I dont have any fixed hours of playing because i am a student in college so some days i might not be able to play alot.

Will you be ready to leave rp life and become an admin?
Yes i am fine with leaving rp to help thers!!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own any business(es) so yes.

Top Bottom