Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ken_Ribera
Administrators nickname
Kira Decali
Date
Dec 17, 2022
Time
18:54
Proofs
https://imgur.com/9o3eFFh

Ken_Ribera

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor Pluxury
I have received a seven day ban for "insulting the administration" I don't have a screenshot of what was said in the general discord chat but I imagine the administration can provide it. The admin Jordan Pluxury said that the admin can't appear in the role, my response was to start not appearing before the sub event which he does many times and his response was "what's the problem with me doing it" minutes later I was banned from discord and the server.

9o3eFFh.png

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hi, we appreciate your appeal.

It is the administrator's duty to warn both crime and state about the disadvantage to ensure fair-play between the two sides, especially during the subs event as the server is smaller than the rest and there is almost always a huge difference between the two sides. That all includes appearing before the event if needed.

What you're saying does not exempt you from the rules of our server (discord and in-game) Please make sure to read and understand the following:

▸ Toxic behavior, contempt, and insult to the administration are forbidden.
▸ Unfounded server and players criticism/slander is forbidden.

Locked for the Curator of the Project​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom