Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haso Smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
2:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGtd0omMgE

PAC

deadly but ugly
Player
why 1797 doesn't share the pain of opinion instead you provide.
Its litterally stated in the first comment why. Youre just reaching to get me punished when regardless the same video provides the same information you are asking for that proves im not wearing a vest and im not even wearing blue clothes. this city has been bugged even more ever since they started removing brand names.

You guys got clapped get over it..

Tezo

Player
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
why 1797 doesn't share the pain of opinion instead you provide.
what is your purpose dude you asked for a video she sent you a video can you cut the stupid dialogue and continue playing the game
what is your purpose dude you asked for a video he sent you a video can you cut the stupid dialogue and continue playing the game

Hasocan

!Asesino Loco
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
amacın ne video istedin o sana video gönderdi saçma sapan diyaloğu kesip oyuna devam edebilirmisin
amacın ne video istedin sana video gönderdi o saçma sapan diyalogu kesip oyuna devam edebilirmisin
ID: 1797'den bir POV talep ediyorum. Bu yüzden sizin POV'unuzu umursamıyorum, kendi POV'unu vermesine izin verin, çünkü sorduğum kişi o. Bu yazının seninle hiçbir ilgisi yok, o yüzden uzak dur!

PAC

deadly but ugly
Player
requesting POV of 1797
They have 12 hours​
Read the OP, and make your punishment I dont really care.. its NOT that hard to read fellas, it clearly states what happened and WHY i do not have a video recording.. theres litterally a fucking another POV video from the same situation showing why I didnt have a vest on. you cant even enter informals with a VEST on.. FIX THE SERVER AND THE PLAYERS WOULDNT GET PUNISHED FOR THE SERVERS BUG ISSUES, how the hell was I suppose to know my clothing was bugged, you know how many time in GRANDRP we have to continuously keep REWEARING CLOTHES because THE SERVER SIDE ISSUES?

I aint got NO POV for you besides this video

Take it or leave it and punish me

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Closed, Visual bug. However,
ID 1797 will receive a punishment for Event 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom