Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Connor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
5:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_rnZgMzaXGM

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Bruh u r shooting him through and how can u see that he is there?? and also if u see him only his head can be visible so if u hit him he should get 70 or 64 because of head damage so its illegal redux..
gg

SlavikIvanov

Player
Player
Bruh u r shooting him through and how can u see that he is there?? and also if u see him only his head can be visible so if u hit him he should get 70 or 64 because of head damage so its illegal redux..
gg
Like I said hes in front of the container in my screen and you can see his foot and head through the bush, when he dies in my POV you can see him stand up in front of the container

Henry Connor

Player
Player
That's what happens when you hide in a bin the whole informal, you get taken out with the rest of the trash.

Clearly a skill issue
Hello sir/ma'am
I know I am noob, camper, baiter, trash and whatever you wanna call me still I am happy to have a fanboy like you who has no work to do just wasting his time on other forums. And about the skill issue I was looking for someone who can teach me how to aim and shoot and speed boost, lemme know if you can teach me. Hope you have a nice day fan boy ❤️.
uvYr0ZJ.png

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
I am sorry to question such a pussy slayer, I am not the one to teach you how to shoot! Clearly from your old screenshots you are top G!

Shoot on brother! Leave some foaming e gash for the rest of us.

Dora_

Player
Player
That's what happens when you hide in a bin the whole informal, you get taken out with the rest of the trash.

Clearly a skill issue.
lmao thats also a "tactic" to win, that dosent gives you "perms" to shoot through objects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom