Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sergej_Vasiliev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
11:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/csIa_KRXHvM

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
Cland just finished and i was waiting for ballas to get out so i can pick them up,then this dude started shooting without reason on the chicken roof first time i didnt record i wasnt ready,i wanted to know his id and he shoot again at me without any reason

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
From the pov not only bullets not hit you they werent even close, dude was just shooting if you have a problem with that then XD.

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
he shoot me and got my health down then i started recording,its not my fault that he cant shoot, you dont shoot at cland outside of the zone,before event or after event so why are you doing that?
bloods should rly get tested or some shit cuz this is just a joke

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
Second thing,we are going from hospital to cland and you guys are ramming us on highway all the times,next time if that happends im posting it on forum im sick of you

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Then provide pov of that getting shot like other wise not fair to get banned with no evidance.

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
Bloods will get disbanded soon i bet,you are doing tu much nonrp stuff and breaking the rules in the past 2 days

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
IDK most reports are agianst your gang atm so i wouldnt be that coffident if I was you.

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
Hahahahaha 13 of your guys entered ballas hq yesterday and you killed our guys at hq,think buddy think

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please provide the POV he shot you in
  • also I don't know why you think you can be toxic saying "bloods gonna be disbanded soon" on our forums, this won't be tolerated from anyone of any group.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • He shot towards you but no bullets hit you or your car in pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom