Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Specter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
9:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_FT-u5D4S8A

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
he CR multiple times and I think he's using some sort of cheats that he didn't miss any single shot even that i was far away from him

Kenzo Yeager

Player
Player
You can clearly hear that i missed like 3 shots :ROFLMAO: and the car ram was not intentional there was obstacle and i lost control of the car.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
You can clearly hear that i missed like 3 shots :ROFLMAO: and the car ram was not intentional there was obstacle and i lost control of the car.
in my pov u can see that every shot u did hit me | no way u lost control 3 times and stopped my car to and get out and kill me and say "obstacle and i lost control of the car. "

Kenzo Yeager

Player
Player
in my pov u can see that every shot u did hit me | no way u lost control 3 times and stopped my car to and get out and kill me and say "obstacle and i lost control of the car. "
i mean u can see me hit ur car accidentally mid air so 🤷‍♂️ maybe i am just good

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
i mean u can see me hit ur car accidentally mid air so 🤷‍♂️ maybe i am just good
i didn't say ur cheating check the Title again the main thing is CR and i think u using cheats not sure and i put this to the admins to do the right thing

in ur history its not ur 1st time breaking the rules so i don't know

Last edited:

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Approved
ID 7036 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom