Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Walker
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Dec 17, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eI9VNDH

ACE13

Player
Player
Hello Good Day. I was playing clean and following the rules but yesterday my friend's account was banned for 7 days for some reason he said. He got my second account I don't know that. I have this habit I save my account somewhere else in case I forgot. You can see the date in the proof that I create that account's mail and password at my old discord which he got permission to that channel, I totally don't know that, I don't even remember that. He logged into that without permission and was playing for hours in a city but after hours of play, playing with my second account and I just get back from my IRL work just logged into the city then he come to me and ask me to and I gave him 1 item. After that, both of us got banned. I am very new to the server and trying to learn things, please forgive me for my big mistake this one time will not happen ever again, I did follow rules as I could but I totally did not know this one. Is there any possible way to recover my account what could I do? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom