Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deku_McLovin
Suspect ID
157363 249902 227442
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
1:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CW7ufRv4ViQ

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
My family and I did a hostage and we set up a barricade outside DOC (outside of parking so its not in green grass) made sure not to fully block of the road and we trained multiple guns on the car telling the officers to stop and they ignored us and drove right through. We'd like to see their pov on this asswell the officers ID's (157363) (249902) (227442) (2037806)

Eggory Head

Player
Player
Starts video with cars blocking the road, gets told to not block road by admin, proceeds to block road with bodies. So where exactly did you “make sure not to fully block of the road”?

Also what’s up with your video? Seems like you are trying to hide something with that overlap like that

KaneFox

Player
Player
Hi Deku,

This is the POV from 157363, no demands were heard by the officer. Also at 0:47, one of your guys (250486) shot without demands being heard.

Deku Calipso

Player
yes that car was given no demands could i see the body cam of the other two officers that drove by those ones where given demands .. In jessica gawds pov you can hear the demands given at the second and third vehicles while she was being held up

Last edited:

KaneFox

Player
Player
yes that car was given no demands could i see the body cam of the other two officers that drove by those ones where given demands .. In jessica gawds pov you can hear the demands given at the second and third vehicles while she was being held up

Yes, it does look like you gave demands to the second car. The second car was FIB. The third car was SAHP, but the demands for the 3rd car were given from inside of the vehicle by 228398, who was in the vehicle getting arrested. I don't think that counts as he was not even involved in setting up the roadblock...:oops:

Deku Calipso

Player
Starts video with cars blocking the road, gets told to not block road by admin, proceeds to block road with bodies. So where exactly did you “make sure not to fully block of the road”?

Also what’s up with your video? Seems like you are trying to hide something with that overlap like that
the god said we cant block the entire road and to spread out cars that is allowed he said so thats what we did and the overlap is ive never posted or bodycammed before and im learning

Deku Calipso

Player
Yes, it does look like you gave demands to the second car. The second car was FIB. The third car was SAHP, but the demands for the 3rd car were given from inside of the vehicle by 228398, who was in the vehicle getting arrested. I don't think that counts as he was not even involved in setting up the roadblock...:oops:
haha the people in the car where talking you could hear her say danggg but they werent the ones that gave the demands that was me who was outside and the second person who demanded was behind me

Deku Calipso

Player
hey we talked it over and would like to revoke our form and move on from the situation please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom